This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain names www.naalm.com and www.neu-qap.com (hereinafter referred to as "Websites") is owned by Neuberg Anand Academy of Laboratory Medicine with its principal office at Anand Tower, Bowring Hospital Road, Shivajinagar, Bangalore - 560 001, Karnataka, India (hereinafter referred to as "NAALM").
Use of the Website(s) is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.(s). If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Anandlab websiteWebsite(s) and shall not transact on or use the website.Website(s). As a minor if youYouwish to use or transact on website,the Website(s), such use or transaction may be made by yourYourlegal guardian or parents on the Website.(s).NAALM reserves the right to terminate yourYourmembership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website(s) if it is brought to NAALM’s notice or if it is discovered that youYouare under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website(s) or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with youYou by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website(s) is free for persons who are desirous of availing medical diagnostic services provided by NAALM.NAALM does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website.(s).NAALM reserves the right to change its Fee Policyfee structure from time to time. In particular, NAALM may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event NAALM reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policyfee structure shall be posted on the Website(s) and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.(s). Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Anand Diagnostic Laboratory.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Youryouruse of the Website(s) shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website(s) which::]
- belongs to another person and to which You doesdo not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellouspedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophiliapedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellouslibelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
IndusLaw: We have retained this. However, please confirm if ADL will be permitting any User to host any information on its Website. Also please confirm if there are any chat functions available on the Website. Need to understand the requirement of this provision.
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER'sUser's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonateimpersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.; (z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.;
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website(s) or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website,(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the Website(s) or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website,(s), by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website(s) or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website(s) or any network connected to the Website.(s). You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website,(s), or any other customer, including any account on the Website(s) not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website(s) or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website,(s), in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.(s).
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms NAALM, ADL, Naalm.com, Neu-qap.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of NAALM on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any NAALM's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website(s) or NAALM's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to NAALM.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website(s) or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.(s).
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website(s) or any service offered on or through the Website.(s). You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and (as amended from time to time) and also all applicable Domesticdomestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Lawsexchange control laws or Regulationsregulationsin Force)force) and international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulationsregulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Leviessales tax/value added tax, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding Your use of Our services. You shall not engage in any transaction in a service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also ispossible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website,(s), and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website(s) You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.(s). Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.(s).
- NAALM shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the services purposely made available on the Website(s) for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this siteWebsite(s)are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, NAALM does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
NAALM will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. NAALM does not warrant that this site;Website(s); information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any service related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website(s) will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Transactions, Transaction Pricetransaction priceand all commercial terms such as Provisionprovisionof services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between BuyerYouand SellerUsand payment facility is merely used by the BuyerYou and SellerUsto facilitate the completion of the Transactiontransaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render NAALM liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the services listed on Anandlab'stheWebsite.(s).
- You have specifically authorized NAALM or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Pricetransaction price electronically in respect of transactions through Payment Facilitypayment facility.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by NAALM is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactionstransactionson the AnandlabWebsite(s) using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Cardcredit cardpayment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facilitypayment facility, NAALM is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transactiontransaction.
- You, as a Buyerbuyer, understand that upon initiating a TransactiontransactionYou are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the SellerUsto purchase the products and /or services from the SellerUs using the Payment Facilitypayment facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Pricetransaction pricethrough Your Issuing Bankissuing bankto the SellerUs using Payment Facilitypayment facility.
- You, as a Buyerbuyer, may agree with the SellerUs through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facilitypayment facilityon any extension / increase in theDeliverydeliverytime and the Transactiontransactionshall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Deliverydelivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transactiontransaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policiespolicies relating to payment facility as contained hereunder.
- You, as a Buyerbuyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facilitypayment facility using the appropriate Anandlabthe Website(s) features immediately upon Deliverydelivery or non Deliverydelivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notificationpolicies. Failure to notify NAALM of the delivery by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the NAALMPolicies shall be construed as a deemed Deliverydelivery in respect of that Transactiontransaction.
- You, as a Buyerbuyer, understand that the Payment Facilitypayment facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of services and/or Transactionstransactions as mentioned in theNAALMPolicies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Refund, if any, shall be made atby reversing the payment back to the same Issuing Bankissuing bank accountfrom where Transaction Pricetransaction pricewas originally received.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees..
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to NAALMin case of any misuse by BuyerUser.
- Refund shall be subject to BuyerUsercomplying with NAALMPolicies.
- NAALM reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactionstransactions or Transaction Pricetransaction pricewhich NAALM may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyera User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactionstransactions exceeding such limit.
- NAALM reserves the right to refuse to process Transactionstransactionsby BuyersUserwith a prior history of questionable charges, including without limitation, breach of any agreements by BuyerUserwith NAALM or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- NAALM may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/BuyersUser’scommitment to pay Transaction Pricetransaction pricefrom the BuyerUserfor security or other reasons at the discretion of NAALM. As a result of such check if NAALM is not satisfied with the creditability of the BuyerUseror genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Pricetransaction / transaction price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / BuyersUserscommitment to pay Transaction Pricetransaction price.
- NAALM may delay notifying the payment confirmation if NAALM deems suspicious or for BuyersUsersconducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transactiontransaction and Transaction Price.transaction price. In addition, NAALM may hold Transaction Pricetransaction price and may not Dispatchdispatch or remit Transaction Pricetransaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to BuyerUser) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the BuyerUseris engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The BuyerUseracknowledges that NAALM will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Pricetransaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Pricetransaction/transaction price which is beyond control of NAALM.
- BuyerThe Usersshall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facilitythe payment facilityand AnandlabtheWebsite.(s).
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Cardcredit / debit/ cash card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Cardcredit cardpayment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the BuyerUserand the respective Issuing Bankissuing bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfersonline bank transfers from Valid Bank Accountsvalid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bankissuing bank which support Payment Facilitypayment facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfersonline bank transfers on Payment Facilitypayment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyerthe User and the respective Issuing Bankissuing bank.
Payment Facility for BuyersYou:
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer'sUser'sarrangement with Issuing Bank:
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is TheWebsite(s)arecontrolled and operated by NAALM. All material on this site,the Website(s), including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Website is(s)aresolely for Youryourpersonal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the ownerNAALM, modification of the materials, use of the materialsfrom the Websiteon any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights of NAALM, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
NAALM respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademarkyour trademarkhas been infringed, You can write to NAALM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the ‘Grievance OfficerOfficer’ are provided below:Mr V Govindarajan Neuberg Anand Academy of Laboratory Medicine Anand Tower Bowring Hospital Road, Shivajinagar, Bangalore 560 001 Karnataka, India Phone: +91- 080-2331 8500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Time: Mon - Sat (9:00hrs - 18:00hrs)
NAALM prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
NAALM will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Disputes (Resolutions)Dispute Resolution Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on NAALM. At NAALM, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between NAALM and Users of this facility.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a User and NAALM in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the User and NAALM. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a User raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the User can write to email@example.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
User Eligibility and Restrictions
- Users can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the service
- Fraudulent charges and claims will not be entertained by NAALM
- If the User has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuingbank, NAALM will provide such information as required by the Credit Card Issuer and the decision of the Credit Card Issuer shall be final.
- Blacklisted and Blocked BuyersUsersare not covered under this program.
- Raising disputes against NAALM does not automatically entitle the User to a refund or replacement for the service. NAALM shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are, in its opinion, valid and genuine.
- NAALM shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any User.
- Claims of the nature of User remorse' (i.e. instances where services are bought by the BuyerUsers by mistake or where the User chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the service purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
- NAALM reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, NAALM may, at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict and/or disqualify that user and any related users.
- Decisions made by NAALM shall be final and binding on its Users.
- NAALM Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from User to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event User does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of NAALM.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
- Services not received CB - User hasn't received the service(s). Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB - User hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
- Service not as described - meaning service is not what User expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
- Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by NAALM. NAALM encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
- However, NAALM will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate NAALM policies.
Examples of such instances:
Threats of Bodily Harm - NAALM does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of NAALM System - NAALM allows Users to facilitate transactions through the NAALMsystem, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - NAALM will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - NAALM's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by NAALM Users. NAALM Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of NAALM - NAALM prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed services outside of the NAALM Website except at its principal office or at its registered branches/collection centers. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Users and NAALM.
NAALM policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
NAALM does not taketheresponsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliatesaffiliatesand / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, NAALM assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. NAALMdo not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). NAALM does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Safety and Security:
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on NAALM?
Your online transaction on NAALM is securesecured with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internetinternet. NAALM uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on NAALM are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does NAALM store my credit/debit card infomationinformation?
NAALMdoes not store any detail of your credit/debit card.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on NAALM?
We accept VISA, MasterCard and Maestro credit/debit cards.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, credit/debit cards issued by banks in India only.
What other payment options are available on NAALM?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 27 banks).
Couldn't find the information you need? Please Contact Us Contact Us .
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before the blood/urine/tissue sample is collected from you by placing a cancel request at the Website on which the order was placed.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email. For having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 10-15 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by NAALM.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean that the Sample has already been collected. In such a case, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
Please confirm if this correctly captures the understanding.